Software Developer in Test (C#)Join our Development team in Toronto
Software Developer in Test (C#)
Our human layer security platform uses contextual machine learning, powerful encryption and analytics technologies to prevent human-activated data breaches, protect sensitive data, and enable you to identify areas of risk across your email network
As an SDIT, you’ll work across the entire SDLC from Developing and Testing new features, through to deployment and hosting. Day to day you’ll be involved with developing testing and staging environments for our flagship products and managing deployments through Microsoft Azure.
Who would be suited to this role?
An Engineer who is enthusiastic about Testing, Development and DevOps with a motivation to learn something new whilst bringing in new experiences to our team. The Engineer would need to be able to have some knowledge or prepared to learn the fundamentals of Software Testing and DevOps Engineering
Ideally have some experience with the following:
- Programming with - C#, .NET or C++
- Visual Studio
- API Testing – Postman, SOAP UI
- Automation experience – Selenium
- Cloud engineering – preferably Azure
- Happy working across Windows & Linux platforms
- Authentication frameworks experience (Active Directory, ADFS, Windows Identity Foundation, LDAP, Single-sign-on)
- Email systems, gateways, MIME, Microsoft Exchange, Exchange 365
- Knowledge of the Agile process (Scrum/Kanban)
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.
- 25 days annual leave
- Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Invite to our company Tech Summit (3-day funded retreat)
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Cycle to work discount scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme