Head of Product Marketing
Head our Product Marketing team in Boston
The Head of Product Marketing will drive Egress’ mission to evangelize Human Layer Security and serve as a voice of our platform to internal and external audiences including customers, marketing, sales, industry analysts and influencers.
You will partner with the CMO to drive Go-to-Market strategies for select buyer segments and provide direction to the team on customer and market segmentation, core messaging, buyer personas/journeys, buyer/customer insights and macro-trends affecting our business.
The ability to collaborate and influence your key stakeholders upstream (product management, CMO, leadership team) and downstream (Demand Generation, Corporate Marketing, Digital, Sales) is crucial to our success.
- Buyer and market segmentation to provide direction for Go-to-Market (GTM) activities. Leverage data and market research to identify where to play and how to win.
- Drive buyer intelligence for core buyer segments through market and buyer research, including primary interviews. Develop buyer personas, messaging, industry targets, campaign themes, and content that drive effective marketing programs.
- Develop buyer-centric product positioning, messaging, and marketing content that resonates and demonstrates differentiation. Have a bias towards identified use cases and buyer issues.
- Developing core materials, including customer and field facing product collateral; writing key messages and creating the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate value propositions and differentiation to customers and partners.
- Working with the sales enablement team to plan and deliver training to the sales organization.
Skills and knowledge:
- Product marketing/management experience with a SaaS or cloud product. Experience with an industry disruptor or new concept is ideal
- Experience designing campaigns based on market and customer segmentation insights you developed
- Experience developing product/solution messaging, including developing value propositions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Monthly socials paid for by the company
- Annually fully funded company kickoff
- Management / peer recognition programs with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Friday breakfast club
- Flexible dress code
- Wide variety of health insurance plan options
- Dental cover and vision plan
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Complimentary snacks, cold brew coffee on tap and soft drinks available
- 20 days annual leave
- 401 (K) with company contributions of 3%
- £2,000 ($ Equivalent) employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- TriNet benefits portal and pre-tax commuter benefits