Simple, secure data sharing
An effective way to manage information flow into a business from a variety of sources
- Egress Switch Secure Web Form is an effective mechanism for sharing sensitive information and large files between external users and organizations
When data is shared via clear text email or file transfer sites, organizations and third parties have no way to protect, audit and control sensitive data, leaving them vulnerable to data breaches.
Hence, third parties regularly need a secure single point of contact to share or receive sensitive information, including large files, with specific users and teams within an organization.
Effective encrypted data transfer
Submit confidential information securely
- Customers, partners and other third parties can use Secure Web Form to securely submit confidential information and large files from any computer or mobile device, no sign up required
- Organizations benefit from ensuring the flow of sensitive information into their network is kept secure and tracked at all times for compliance and auditing purposes
- Tailor each Secure Web Form to match your organization’s specific secure data sharing requirement, including the fields required to populate the form, as well as corporate branding and language
Control and secure data
Flexible hosting options protect data regardless of where it is stored
- Protect data wherever it is
Many organizations outsource their web services to a third-party provider. If sensitive information is managed via a web interface there may be concerns about where that data is being stored externally. Using Switch Secure Web Form, organizations can encrypt and protect this information regardless of where it is stored.
- Flexible web hosting options
Switch Secure Web Form supports flexible hosting via an organization’s own corporate site, its outsourced IT provider, or through secure third-party hosting. This helps organizations manage regulation and compliance rules in conjunction with existing IT infrastructure and cost and efficiency overheads.
Sophisticated data security management
Audit information entering your network
- Full audit capabilities, including time and date reporting
- Sophisticated data security functionality lets organizations restrict uploads by file type and size
- Integration with AV scanners facilitates continued network-edge security
Switch Secure Web Form can also be used to populate existing workflows, including Switch Secure Workspace, or to publish information to MS Word or PDF documents, aiding efficiency by reducing the administrative overhead needed to process this data.
Switch Secure Web Form overview
All data transmitted via Secure Web Form will be sent using HTTPS. On arrival to the server, the Web Form service will immediately pick up the submitted files, encrypt them according to a customer’s security policies and send a notification to both sender and recipient.
Deploying a Switch Secure Web Form on to a self-hosted server requires the following prerequisites:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- IIS 7.5 or IIS8
- .NET 4.5 installed along with any recent updates
- ClamAV or Anti-Virus solution of choice installed
- SSL certificate installed
- Secures data at rest and in transit using AES-256 bit encryption
- Utilises FIPS 140-2 certified libraries
- ISO 27001:2013 accredited
- Cyber Essentials Plus certified Skyhigh Cloud Trust™ rating of Enterprise-Ready
- Uses data centres accredited to ISO 27001/9001
- Listed under Cyber Security Supplier to Government Scheme
- Patent protected (GB 0806429.7 | US12/353,390 | GB0907665.4)
- Provides a simple online mechanism for users to send sensitive information securely to the appropriate individuals / team with in an organisation
- Enables all sent information to be tracked and audited
- Automates confirmation receipts so the user submitting the information knows that it has been received by the correct recipient
- Currently supports data uploads of up to 50GB
- Can be hosted on the customer website or by a chosen third party provider
- Does not require the user to sign in with a Switch account login unless specifically requested
- Flexible design enables customers to add corporate branding to the web page
- Improves efficiency by reducing the time required to share information
- Reduces costs as organisations are less reliant on post, fax and courier for this type of data exchange
- Protects the organisation and the user from data loss and potential security breaches
- Ensures the organisation can meet necessary compliance and regulatory requirements
Trial The Software
We believe that using Switch for yourself is the best way to demonstrate how effective it can be. So why not contact us to set up a free software trial today?
National charity Dyslexia Action protects confidential client information using award-winning email and file encryption software solution
London – July 2014 – Egress Software Technologies is pleased to report the uptake of its award-winning email and file encryption software, Egress Switch, by national charity Dyslexia Actio...Read More
Featured Blog Post
Two-thirds of companies admit they should be doing more to protect sensitive information and prevent a data breach – survey reveals
Research carried out by Egress Software Technologies at Infosecurity Europe 2016, has confirmed many organisations are not currently doing enough to protect sensitive data and fear a data breach as a ...Read More
Thursday 19th January 2017, 13:00 EST – The Enemy Within: Overcoming a Company’s Greatest Security Vulnerability – Its People
It has been reported that approximately a quarter of breaches are caused by human error or employee negligence. With the increasing costs and risks associated with data breaches, we will be discussing...Read More