Senior Product Software Trainer
Location: London, UK
We are looking for a talented and highly experienced individual to join one of the UK’s leading Information Security Companies. We are a fast-paced and fast-growing company with offices based in the UK, Netherlands, Canada and the USA.
This position is a key technical training role within our UK Customer Success team. Your primary responsibilities will be the development of training material in conjunction with our technical experts of the full suite of Egress products and the delivery of training courses to customers of all sizes.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to understand and adapt to our rapidly developing technology as both customer needs and cyber threats evolve.
As a Product Trainer, you will be responsible for on-site and virtual delivery of training programs to end users and system administrators. You will have a proven track record in training and be familiar with adopting best practices to ensure that our customers leverage the full benefits of Egress’ security products. Your experience will ensure the continued delivery of Egress’ flexible training approach to customers with both on-site training, in the form of classroom sessions, pop-up refresher clinics, or drop-in clinics, and via virtual sessions.
The successful candidate must also have proven experience at conducting Train-the-Trainer (TTT) sessions and upskill existing customer-facing staff with the capabilities to provide training services.
• Act as a subject matter expert in Egress information security software products and services
• Define, create, and implement Egress’ product training program.
• Deliver instructor-led classroom training, drop-in clinics and/or virtual training to end-user customers during onboarding
• Deliver refresher training clinics as part of on-going account management practices.
• Assist in developing and maintaining e-learning courses, web-based tutorials, and self-help materials.
• Work alongside internal technical services team to ensure training and materials map to the latest product/ service capabilities.
• Work alongside internal consulting team and sales team to ensure training and materials map to the specific business outcomes the customer is seeking
• Communicate end-user feedback and requirements to our product development teams.
• Provide GDPR background and awareness training where required.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• 3+ years’ experience delivering software/technology training to business users across multiple business sectors
• Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles.
• Technical and troubleshooting experience with software/technology.
• Excellent oral presentation, audience management, and customer interaction skills.
• Communicates effectively with management, team members, and other departments.
• Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
• Experience working and developing virtual training platforms is an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and proactively to tight deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of GDPR and its impact to businesses in the UK and Europe.
• Cyber security experience is an advantage
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
• 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
• Free breakfasts
• Monthly fully funded office socials
• Work hard, play hard culture
• Pension scheme
• BUPA Private Health Cover
• Cycle to work discount scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
Egress is proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focussed environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities. Employees also enjoy free breakfasts and fruit, and top end coffee.