If you’re reading this, we are excited for you. You’ve landed on the job description for a company that obsesses over your wellbeing with unrivalled work life balance, your career development providing transparent career paths and learning support for every single person and knows that you are unique and will celebrate that. If you are passionate about what you do, and want a career in one of the most exciting yet stable industries, read on…
Egress Software Technologies are a leading Cyber Security company providing global solutions to protect against human activated risk. By aggregating data to derive intelligence, Egress is the only company able to predict future threats and prevent attacks or breaches – before they happen.
Egress is proud to support thousands of Enterprise customers across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Legal, Healthcare, and Government organizations. By protecting millions of employees around the world from advanced threats, businesses can safely achieve their mission without unnecessary risk.
At the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry, Egress can provide an unrivalled career path for someone looking to progress within the Renewals space.
The continued expansion of Egress’s UK sales organisation has resulted in the creation of a new role of Renewals Executive based at our headquarters in London.
As the company continues an exciting period of expansion this is an opportunity for someone to join the team and support the global business to drive our customer retention goals across the Mid-Market.
This role is perfect for someone who is highly analytical, has strong administrative skills, and who wants to work in a fast-paced environment that is supportive and places a lot of value in training our staff.
- Working as part of a team and responsible for renewals within their focused segmentation.
- Required to work with the account managers and the partner team when quoting on renewals.
- Flag and forecast any changes to the customers current subscription – under-licensed or reduction in current subscription.
- Review accounts regularly to flag any accounts that could be at risk of not renewing, due to low usage, support issues etc.
- Review accounts and flag opportunities to expand or grow the customers current subscription.
- Responsible for legal documentation, ensuring the customer has our latest Ts & Cs.
- Work closely with our account managers, customer success, tech services. and support teams to make sure the customer is fully supported.
- Work on a mitigation plan for every risk renewal in partnership with customer success and account managers.
- Update CRM to make sure records are up to date.
- Work closely with marketing on a customer communications plan to make sure customers are kept up to date with new versions, new products etc.
- Develop contacts, to ensure we have multiple touchpoints, relationships, stakeholders across the business.
- Make improvements and come up with new ideas to support our existing customers.
- Interested in IT and emerging technologies.
- High level of administrative skills.
- Good at building customer relationships.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and able to work on own initiative and in a team.
- First class communication skills, written and oral, are essential.
- Computer literate – able to produce letters, e-mails, reports.
- Positive, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and target motivated.
- Drive and initiative.
- A university graduate (any discipline) with some exposure to customer environments in past work experience.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Owning it, Being Bold, Doing the right thing and Being a bar-raiser run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognise that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.