Join our Customer Success team in London
The continued expansion of Egress’s UK sales organisation has resulted in the creation of a new role of Renewals Executive based at our headquarters in London. As the company enters an exciting period of expansion this is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the business and eventually lead their own team. The right candidate will have previous Renewals experience with excellent customer care and experience of working closely with Account Managers and Partner Teams.
- Responsible for all renewals, within their focused segmentation.
- Required to work with the account managers and the partner team when quoting on a renewals.
- Engage early on to make sure the customer has budget for the renewal and any increases, depending on requirement.
- Flag and forecast any changes to the customers current subscription – under-licensed or reduction in current subscription.
- Review accounts regularly to flag any accounts that could be at risk of not renewing, due to low usage, support issues etc.
- Review accounts and flag opportunities to expand or grow the customers current subscription.
- Responsible for legal documentation, ensuring the customer has our latest Ts & Cs.
- Work closely with our account managers, customer success, tech services. and support teams to make sure the customer is fully supported.
- Work on a mitigation plan for every risk renewal in partnership with customer success and account managers.
- Update CRM to make sure records are up to date.
- Work closely with marketing on a customer communications plan to make. sure customers are kept up to date with new versions, new products etc.
- Support call out days and customer events when required.
- Develop contacts, to ensure we have multiple touchpoints, relationships, stakeholders across the business.
- Drive/support customer success - onboarding, kick off meetings etc.
- Attend customer and/or partner meetings when required.
- Make improvements and come up with new ideas to support our existing customers.
- Interested in IT and emerging technologies.
- Good at building customer relationships.
- Self motivated, reliable and able to work on own initiative and in a team.
- First class communication skills, written and oral, are essential.
- Computer literate – able to produce letters, e-mails, reports.
- Computer numerate – able to produce reports and spreadsheets.
- Positive, self-motivated with a desire to grow and progress.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and target motivated.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Drive and initiative.
Privacy and your data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.
- Charity events
- Monthly staff socials funded by the company
- Annual fully-funded company Kick Off events
- An additional day of annual leave after your first year
- Flexible dress code
- Management / peer recognition schemes
- White Collar Factory perks including rooftop bar and running track
- Beer o'clock
- Pool league
- Free eye-care vouchers on completion of probation
- Free breakfasts
- Free fruit
- Fully-funded BUPA private health cover on completion of probation
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sports teams
- Cycle to work (discounted bike and equipment) scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- WCF discounts
- £2000 employee referral scheme
- RAC discounted breakdown cover
- Rush hair discount
- Contributory pension scheme (ER: 4%)
- BUPA perks
- Egress Perks portal (retail discount scheme)
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EPI) stock option scheme after 1 year's service
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.