Join our Product team in London
Egress Software has been on a steep growth trajectory as it continues to invest in a “user-centric” cyber security platform for protecting unstructured data. Egress is making exciting strategic changes including embracing artificial intelligence and machine learning to build privacy and risk management tools as close to the user as possible.
Egress is currently recruiting for an experienced Product Manager who will work across functional teams to create and execute the vision for the product by routinely collaborating with and influencing colleagues in Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Sales.
The Product Manager will focus on:
- Product Planning: Establish the value proposition and vision, strategy and go-to-market (GTM) plan for the Egress Data Security Platform.
- Define the total attainable market, size, growth, pricing strategy and profitability
- Understand market position - why we win, why we lose and manage analyst ratings
- Influence the GTM approach- direct/ indirect/ channel.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Engage closely with the engineering team to bring products to market in a reasonable timeframe and end of life products when appropriate.
- Communicate the product strategy and gain support among various functional teams
- Assist with marketing strategy and messaging
- Perform customer research and integrate usability studies into product requirements to make sure the products meet and exceeds market demand
- Write specifications, prioritize new features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers.
- Serve as an unwavering champion for the Egress product line and its customers
The idea Product Manager will have a minimum of five years Product Management experience, preferably in the cybersecurity software space.
In addition, You will have:
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) platform concepts and the associated challenges and trade-offs which necessarily accompany growth and scale.
- Proven and relevant experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Extensive customer facing experience
- Launch experience, including documentation and smooth handover to go-to-market and support teams.
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Monthly socials paid for by the company
- Annually fully funded company kickoff
- Management / peer recognition programmes with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Flexible dress code
- Social pool league
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast, fruit and all the coffee you can drink
- Fully funded private medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 after your first year in the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- £2,000 employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- Egress perks portal and retail discount scheme
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.