If you’re reading this, we are excited for you. You’ve landed on the job description for a company that obsesses over your wellbeing with unrivalled work life balance, your career development providing transparent career paths and learning support for every single person, and knows that you are unique and will celebrate that. If you are passionate about what you do, and want a career in one of the most exciting yet stable industries, read on…
Egress Software Technologies are a leading Cyber Security company providing global solutions to protect against human activated risk. By aggregating data to derive intelligence, Egress is the only company able to predict future threats and prevent attacks or breaches – before they happen.
Egress is proud to support thousands of Enterprise customers across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Legal, Healthcare, and Government organizations. By protecting millions of employees around the world from advanced threats, businesses can safely achieve their mission without unnecessary risk.
At the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry, Egress can provide an unrivalled career path in Post Sales.
As a Post Sales Engineer at Egress, you will directly support our sales teams with technical engagements, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concepts. You will play a key role in supporting the acquisition of new customers and supporting existing customers looking to extend their existing capabilities with the Egress product set. You will establish strong customer relationships, becoming their trusted advisor and able to match business requirements to technical solutions. Communication skills are key, and you should be able to explain technical concepts clearly, whilst also possessing great listening skills to relay feedback effectively to internal teams.
- Supporting technical meetings, presentations, and demonstrations with sales colleagues
- Preparing for and running customised demonstrations, based upon customer requirements
- Executing proof of concepts for our prospects, and responsible for supporting artefacts
- Supporting RFI’s / RFP’s where appropriate
- Supporting and enabling wider sales teams and partners
- Frequently liaises with internal teams especially product management with regards to customer feedback
- Supports post-sales staff with account handovers and may oversee strategic deployments
An ideal candidate would be someone who possesses:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills
- An outgoing personality who enjoys building strong relationships with peers and customers
- A self-starter attitude, eager to learn new technologies
- Experience in the tech industry, in some form of customer facing consulting capacity
It would also be beneficial if you:
- Have working experience with Microsoft Exchange/365 and/or other email security services.
- Have working experience with Active Directory
- Have working experience with enterprise applications and packaging software such as SCCM or Intune.
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
- 18 days vacation (rising to 20 days in year two)
- Health, Dental and Vision plans fully funded up to a combined maximum of $12,500 per annum
- 401k matching up to 3% of basic salary
- Fully funded short-term and long-term Disability plans
- Life insurance cover of $500k
- AD&D insurance cover of $500k
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Owning it, Being Bold, Doing the right thing and Being a bar-raiser run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognise that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.