Marketing Operations Executive
Join our Marketing team in London
Marketing Operations Executive
As Egress Software Technologies’ continues grow and expand into new markets, we have to ensure effective user of our sales and marketing technology and both teams are supported. On top of that we require accurate and comprehensive reporting on our activity and performance.
This role will sit within marketing but work across the business as our sales and marketing technology sit centrally to almost all business functions. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with all levels and departments within the business from board level down. CRM and Digital Marketing play a pivotal role within Egress’s overall strategy which means there is a lot of support and investment in sales/marketing technology, also giving the person in this role a lot of opportunity development many strategic and technical skills.
The primary tasks will be:
- Supporting administrative duties in Salesforce
- Building reports and dashboards for sales and marketing
- Training and implementing new systems and processes
- Gathering requirements and requests for changes and new features within Salesforce
- Ideally some experience in Salesforce (Sales Cloud) administration
- Any knowledge of the following is an advantage
- Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce B2B Commerce
- Drift Chat
- Happy to work in fast pace environment and manage workload effectively
- Able to understand commercial requirements and translate them into technical improvements within our tech stack
- A strategic mind able to see what changes are going to make the most impact to revenue or cost savings for Egress
Privacy and your data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.
- Charity events
- Monthly staff socials funded by the company
- Annual fully-funded company Kick Off events
- An additional day of annual leave after your first year
- Flexible dress code
- Management / peer recognition schemes
- White Collar Factory perks including rooftop bar and running track
- Beer o'clock
- Pool league
- Free eye-care vouchers on completion of probation
- Free breakfasts
- Free fruit
- Fully-funded BUPA private health cover on completion of probation
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sports teams
- Cycle to work (discounted bike and equipment) scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- WCF discounts
- £2000 employee referral scheme
- RAC discounted breakdown cover
- Rush hair discount
- Contributory pension scheme (ER: 4%)
- BUPA perks
- Egress Perks portal (retail discount scheme)
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EPI) stock option scheme after 1 year's service
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.