If you’re reading this, we are excited for you. You’ve landed on the job description for a company that obsesses over your wellbeing with unrivalled work life balance, your career development providing transparent career paths and learning support for every single person, and knows that you are unique and will celebrate that. If you are passionate about what you do, and want a career in one of the most exciting yet stable industries, read on…
Egress Software Technologies are a leading Cyber Security company providing global solutions to protect against human activated risk. By aggregating data to derive intelligence, Egress is the only company able to predict future threats and prevent attacks or breaches – before they happen.
Egress is proud to support thousands of Enterprise customers across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Legal, Healthcare, and Government organizations. By protecting millions of employees around the world from advanced threats, businesses can safely achieve their mission without unnecessary risk.
At the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry, Egress can provide an unrivalled career path in B2B SaaS Marketing.
This role will sit in the Marketing team but work with both the marketing and sales teams (and occasionally other teams as well). The Marketing team is split between the London office and Boston US office. The Sales teams are split between London, New York and Brisbane.
The Marketing team consist of a Demand Generation team, Customer Marketing Team, Corporate Marketing team and Design Team which all report to our VP of Growth Marketing. We do also have a Product Marketing team sitting between product and marketing.
As Egress continues grow and set aggressive targets we need someone proactive and strategic with strong technical skills to join the team and help take us to the next stage in our journey .
At Egress we already have an established sales and marketing tech stack along with rigid processes and campaign planning and execution but there is always things we can improve on and do better, and we need someone who can actively search for areas of improvement that are going to have the biggest impact and can then lead on making those changes.
The primary tasks will be:
- Working with Marketing leaders and understanding their aims goals
- Suggesting improvements and changes we can make to help achieve our goals
- Building reports and sharing metrics on campaign performance, MQL conversion, Pipeline creation and other measures against target
- Ensuring adoption and use of our marketing technology.
- Running Training Sessions
- Measuring usage
- Ensuring we are getting ROI and the users can execute campaigns as required
- Gathering requirements and requests for changes and new features within our sales and marketing technology
- Salesforce and Marketo experience is required
- Any knowledge of the following is an advantage
- Drift Chat
- High Spot
- Happy to work in fast pace environment and manage workload effectively
- Able to give feedback to leaders on where their campaigns or sales tactics need improvement
- Able to understand commercial requirements and translate them into technical improvements within our tech stack
- A strategic mind able to see what changes are going to make the most impact to revenue and/or pipe creation
- Helping manage relationships with our Tech suppliers ensuring we are getting value for money
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Owning it, Being Bold, Doing the right thing and Being a bar-raiser run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognise that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.