We are seeking a hands-on Demand Generation Manager to drive marketing campaigns to help grow the Egress business. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this role will be responsible for the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing programs to drive revenue growth across multiple markets and industries.
The candidate should have a track record of successfully formulating and executing marketing programs to drive revenue growth for a growing SaaS company. Working across functions and as a champion for the needs of the market in a fast-changing and dynamic growing company, this role will be a key member of the demand generation and marketing team.
- Work with Director of Demand Generation to design and execute targeted demand generation programs across multiple buyer segments and industries
- Generate asset for use in marketing campaigns such as emails, landing page copy, social media posts, blog posts, sales follow-up cadences and work with our creative team to identify other assets required
- Plan, execute, manage and attend virtual and in person tradeshows and events from concept and audience targeting to execution
- Plan, build and optimize campaigns across digital platforms like LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing, Sales and product marketing to identify new market opportunities and trends
- Effectively communicate with sales to ensure strong campaign follow-up and create any supporting assets needed
- Determine the right messaging and marketing tactics to deliver on campaign and program goals across different audiences
- Support quarterly, monthly and weekly corporate marketing plans, liaising closely with the Corporate Marketing, Digital, and Sales teams to achieve an increase in pipeline
- Monitor and analyze program performance to support effective ongoing activity and maximize pipeline and ROI
- 2+ years in a similar role (marketing / communications)
- Experience with Marketo, our marketing automation system and Salesforce, our CRM system (required)
- Experience managing in person events and tradeshows
- Strong project management / organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in B2B marketing, preferably in software and information security
- Experience working within other marketing tools and software systems including Outreach and Drift a plus
- Experience working with Google and LinkedIn ads a plus
- Self-starter who’s willing to take the initiative to achieve personal goals, while also working well within a team
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Owning it, Being Bold, Doing the right thing and Being a bar-raiser run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognise that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.