Customer Success ManagerAre you an experienced Project Manager looking for something different? Are you skilled in the delivery of SaaS solutions to customers across multiple business sectors?
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for something different? Are you skilled in the delivery of SaaS solutions to customers across multiple business sectors? Do you understand the importance of Customer Success in a SaaS solution world? If so, then we want to talk to you.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success you will be accountable for the delivery of all solutions to accounts allocated to you. You will work closely with our sales executives to help plan and cost deliveries, and then manage those deliveries from Customer Requirements gathering through to Build and then Roll-Out. You will work closely with a Technical Services colleague who will be responsible for all the technical aspects of the delivery while you provide leadership, management and expert guidance to assist the customer in successfully deploying the solution into their organisation. Once Roll-Out has been completed you will continue to ensure that the solution you delivered meets the customer’s expectations and delivers the value Egress is famous for.
Responsibilities will include:
- all planning and management of delivery activities using our proven in-house delivery methodology;
- being the main point of contact for customers during the delivery process - co-ordinating logistics and following up on action points assigned to both Egress and customer personnel;
- tracking and reporting on time expended against customer deliveries;
- creating and managing the RAID logs, and managing the escalation of issues;
- providing updates to customers following deployment - including progress and work outstanding;
- coordinating, or providing support to the customer with, activities to ensure a successful roll-out of Egress products, and;
- continuously monitoring the effectiveness of the delivery process, suggesting improvements to all aspects of delivery as appropriate.
Post sales customer success activities including:
- scheduling and undertaking of customer check-point meetings focused on product performance and alignment of the solution capabilities with the customer’s drivers and objectives;
- coordination of any remedial actions required to mitigate any issues raised by the customer;
- on-going consultation with key users;
- supporting the Account Manager in account activity awareness, and;
- optional quarterly attendance at Egress product and service reviews.
The role will be based out of our UK Headquarters in Old Street, London, and will cover Delivery Management and Post sales Customer Success engagement. You will be responsible for the on-going service relationship, highlighting value opportunities from the existing products and coordinate any troubleshooting activities. You will also work closely with the Account Management team to identify revenue opportunities to help them grow customer revenues from existing accounts.
- have a drive to deliver excellence;
- have previous experience in customer success management or exposure to environments that operate the principles of Customer Success;
- be an ambitious Project Management professional with excellent organisational, planning and interpersonal skills;
- be a hands-on practitioner with at least five years of post-graduate Project Management experience in a B2B technical environment, preferably incorporating SAAS / Cloud solutions, and;
- possessing formal Project Management qualifications and having exposure to Agile Project Management techniques will have a distinct advantage.
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.