Customer Success Coordinator
Join our Customer Success team in London
This candidate will be a graduate looking to move into the field of project delivery management and Customer Success. The successful candidate will join the Customer Success Coordination team and report directly to the Head of Customer Success Coordination team.
This role will be based at Egress’ headquarters, in amongst many other technical organisations in Old Street, London.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious graduate to join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Coordinator. You will be interacting with multiple internal teams as well as multiple customers.
The role includes responsibility for:
- coordination of small customer deployments or large-scale simple solution deployments;
- coordination and supporting internal projects;
- delivery of all projects using Egress’ proven delivery methodology;
- assisting with the development, updating, monitoring and storing of project plans and documents;
- supporting project estimation activities;
- building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and managing expectations;
- tracking the status of projects to achieve short and long-term targets;
- following up on actions and coordinating the resolution of issues with our engineering team;
- tracking issues and risks across all allocated projects;
- collate and prepare utilisation spreadsheet from the Customer Success Team;
- scheduling meetings and run workshops
- taking minutes of meetings and following up on actions
- providing administrative support to the Customer Success Managers.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic graduate with at least a years’ experience of working in the software industry and who is seeking to move into the world of project management and Customer Success. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to organise, have an attention for detail with excellent interpersonal skills and has great attention to detail.
Previous experience in project management is not essential (although previous exposure would be beneficial). You need to be a self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude, resilient and be able to manage conflict. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, to tight timescales is also essential.
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.
- 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
- Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Cycle to work discount scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Awards and incentives linked to performance
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.