If you’re reading this, we are excited for you. You’ve landed on the job description for a company that obsesses over your wellbeing with unrivalled work life balance, your career development providing transparent career paths and learning support for every single person, and knows that you are unique and will celebrate that. If you are passionate about what you do, and want a career in one of the most exciting yet stable industries, read on…
Egress Software Technologies are a leading Cyber Security company providing global solutions to protect against human activated risk. By aggregating data to derive intelligence, Egress is the only company able to predict future threats and prevent attacks or breaches – before they happen.
Egress is proud to support thousands of Enterprise customers across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Legal, Healthcare, and Government organizations. By protecting millions of employees around the world from advanced threats, businesses can safely achieve their mission without unnecessary risk.
At the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry, Egress can provide an unrivalled career path in software sales.
Are you looking to join a BDR function that’s hyper-focused on internal progression into sales?
Through our dedication to sales training and development, many of Egress’ successful Account Executives have been home-grown right here on the business development team!
From candidates with a bit of sales experience to those with no sales experience at all, we are actively recruited highly sales motivated individuals to help continue our growth here in Brisbane.
- The BDR team are the very beginning of our sales cycle. They are responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and building new business using various methods of outreach such as cold calling, working closely with marketing, or attending events. They are the first point of contact for many of our customers.
- Undertaking strategic analysis to stay up to date with our competitors, target audience and industry trends allowing to better identify prospects more effectively.
- Act as ambassadors for the company and wider sales team working with prospective clients and existing customers to understand their business challenges and to advise on ways in which Egress solutions can address these challenges
- The BDR team are subject matter experts and become trusted advisors to both existing clients and potential new clients to ensure we build strong, long lasting relationships.
- Naturally Curious – You are always asking questions in pursuit of learning more
- Team Players – You go out of your way to help others and are not afraid to lean on your teammates for help. With our hybrid working model, you are motivated to come into our NYC office and work closely with your peers.
- Coachable – You are willing to receive and implement feedback
- FUN – Work is SUPPOSED to be fun too! We have quarterly in-person socials that are great for bringing the team together.
- OBSESSIVE – You show a passion for sales, self-improvement, and value of Egress!
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Owning it, Being Bold, Doing the right thing and Being a bar-raiser run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognise that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.