Account Manager (Corporate)Join our Sales team in London
Welcome to a different kind of sales role in a different kind of company. We are looking for seriously ambitious sales people with a fearless approach to selling and building long lasting relationships.
If you purely want to win new business in the field, working on leads that our BDR, marketing team, and channel partners are helping to generate - you can do that! If you want to spend your time managing accounts - whether that is small business, mid-market, or enterprise level - dependent on experience - you can do that too!! There are different roles available with plenty of flexibility - both working some days from home as well as from our London office when you are not out on meetings.
Our Sales team play a vital part in the continuous success of Egress. In these roles you will be given all of the training needed to become a subject matter expert and a specialist in your vertical.
Responsibilities will include:
- Seeking new business opportunities by targeting existing and / or new customers.
- You could be given a generous area to prospect full of potential new business clients where you can maximise your hunting ability.
- You could be a given an awesome base of accounts to lick to death, as well as creating more opportunities for them to and us to benefit from.
- Developing an understanding of the client's business challenges and advising them on ways in which Egress solutions can be used to address those challenges.
- Arranging and attending remote or on-site visits and meetings with existing customers, which includes travel UK-wide.
- Promoting Egress products, services, training and consultancy
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches to negotiate and close deals.
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system.
- Researching the competitive landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues.
- Actively participating in events and seminars.
Full training in the company’s product portfolio and sales methodology will be provided to you. Our corporate SD has spent nearly 20 years of his career helping SaaS companies hire and train sellers to become rock stars. You will be in safe hands!
- The subject of your degree is not important, but you must have a passion for Sales coupled with a genuine interest in the application of IT in a business environment.
- You must possess a natural communication style, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets.
- You must currently live, or be willing to relocate to, a commutable distance from our London office
- You must have a UK Driving License.
How much experience do I need?
We are open-minded....nice to hear right?
For our client facing sales roles our preference is that you have at least 1 year of experience selling on behalf of an IT company.
HOWEVER - If you have any experience selling - whether that be selling software, services, or perhaps a totally different service to IT companies - then get in touch. Anything from 1 year to 4 years experience is ideal.
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.
- 25 days annual leave
- Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Cycle to work discount scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Retail / Gym Discount Scheme
- The potential to progress quickly to positions of greater responsibility and earning potential – which could exceed that of peers in larger organisations.
- Uncapped commission – so plenty of earning potential. Basic salaries are more than competitive, with OTE's double your basic at least.
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Awards and incentives linked to performance
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.