Join our Sales team in London
WANTED - Account Managers
Egress are now looking to hire an Account Manager (Focused On Existing Accounts) for our UK corporate sales team!!!
We have grown from 120 employees to over 200 employees in the last 12 months and expect to grow to over 350 employees by the end of the year.
Why are we growing so fast? Egress is a market leader in intelligent, people centric data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'most innovative cyber security product of the year at the British Computing Society Awards'. Over 5.5m people use our software, we have over 2,500 clients, and we are not only well established, but also very well funded which will allow us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
In our experience most data security companies seem to focus on one of only two ways of sharing data – either the sending or receiving of information via email, or the sharing of data via file sharing collaboration tools. Very few software providers connect both, however we have a suite of solutions that could allow our clients to do just that. We are the only company in the world that uses risk based protection and machine learning to establish how you should protect your date before you share it, and the only company in the UK to be government certified in the field of email encryption.
Given the 300% increase in the amount of unstructured data in the last 3 years our next generation products have been made to protect your data from any breach.
Welcome to a different kind of sales role in a different kind of company. We are looking for seriously ambitious sales people with a fearless approach to selling and building long lasting relationships.
If you purely want to win new business in the field, working on leads that our BDR, marketing team, and channel partners are helping to generate - you can do that! If you want to spend your time managing accounts - whether that is small business, mid-market, or enterprise level - dependant on experience - you can do that too!! There are different roles available with plenty of flexibility - both working some days from home as well as from our London office when you are not out on meetings.
Our Sales team play a vital part in the continuous success of Egress. In these roles you will be given all of the training needed to become a subject matter expert and a specialist in your vertical.
Responsibilities can include:
- Seeking new business opportunities by targeting existing and / or new customers.
- You could be given a generous area to prospect full of potential new business clients where you can maximise your hunting ability.
- You could be a given an awesome base of accounts to lick to death, as well as creating more opportunities for them to and us to benefit from.
- Developing an understanding of the client's business challenges and advising them on ways in which Egress solutions can be used to address those challenges.
- Arranging and attending remote or on-site visits and meetings with existing customers, which includes travel UK-wide
- Promoting Egress products, services, training and consultancy
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches to negotiate and close deals.
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system.
- Researching the competitive landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues.
- Actively participating in events and seminars.
Full training in the company’s product portfolio and sales methodology will be provided to you. Our corporate SD has spent nearly 20 years of his career helping SaaS companies hire and train sellers to become rock stars. You will be in safe hands!
There is potential to progress in every role - whether that is 'progression' in the form of working on larger accounts or markets, relocating to one of our offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Toronto, Sheffield or London, or management opportunities. The fastest growing companies offer the best opportunities for progression!
Would you suit this role?
- The subject of your degree is not important, but you must have a passion for Sales coupled with a genuine interest in the application of IT in a business environment.
- You must possess a natural communication style, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets.
- You must currently live, or be willing to relocate to, a commutable distance from our London office
- You must have a UK Driving License.
How much experience do I need?
We are open-minded....nice to hear right?
For our client facing sales roles our preference is that you have at least 1 year of experience selling on behalf of an IT company.
HOWEVER - The more relevant experience you have selling - whether that be selling software, services, or perhaps a totally different service to IT companies - then get in touch. Anything from 1 year to 4 years experience is ideal.
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Monthly socials paid for by the company
- Annually fully funded company kickoff
- Management / peer recognition programmes with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Flexible dress code
- Social pool league
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast, fruit and all the coffee you can drink
- Fully funded private medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 after your first year in the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- £2,000 employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- Egress perks portal and retail discount scheme
Our London office
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.