Please select the correct web form below, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
London HQ Office
*Calls cost up to 7p per minute, plus your provider's access charge (these may vary, so please check with them). Calls may be recorded for training, quality and monitoring purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is always free to reply or send a message to a paid user who has a license. Every free account starts off with 25 credits they can use if they wish. You will not be deducted a credit when emailing with a paid user who has a license. If you have no credits remaining, you will still be able to send to a paid Egress user, but not to non-Egress customers.Read more
Opening the secure email
1. Anytime you're sent a secure email, you will receive a notification email in your normal email inbox. To access the message please click on the "Open secure email" button.
2. This will then open a webpage asking you to sign in or register. Please enter your Egress ID (Email Address) and Password.
3. Once you have successfully logged in, your secure email will then display within your web browser. You can then reply to this email through the ‘Reply’ button at the top of the message.
If you've forgotten your Egress password, but remember your security questions and answers you can reset your password.
If you have forgotten your password and also the answers to your security questions:
- Free users/recipients: Please log a ticket with us and Customer Services can reset your account. Often the answers are typos or variations of the answers you have provided - including attempted answers in your ticket submission will help to speed up the reset process.
- Paying Users: Please contact your Egress support contact. Egress staff are not able to reset your password and will direct you to your internal Egress contact.
If your Egress account is linked with your Windows log-in (ADFS), please contact your Egress Support Contact. This is usually your company's internal helpdesk or IT manager.Read more
Your Egress ID is your email address.
To ensure that you are able to open Egress Secure Emails successfully, please ensure that you register on our service using the email address that the Secure Email was originally sent to.Read more