Find information on Egress Software Quality Policy statements and objectives.
1. Quality Policy
1.1. Quality Policy Statement
Egress delivers a secure platform that enables enterprises to protect their unstructured data. The Egress core values of excellence, integrity, culture, and ambition support our commitment to quality management.
Egress’ quality policy demonstrates our commitment to consistently meet or exceed the demand and requirements of our customers and the regulatory bodies through implementing our effective system of quality management.
Egress adopts a continuous improvement process by monitoring the propositions and customer experience we provide against the quality objectives to identify any gaps or areas requiring improvement. Thereby ensuring our Quality Management System operates across all areas of the business.
Senior management will review these objectives annually or whenever a significant change has taken place within the business or the business environment, to confirm their appropriateness to the organisation.
2. Quality Policy Objectives
2.1. External Quality Policy Objectives
- Make Egress the Category Leader through the delivery of best in class products, services and engagement
- Retain customers by providing an unparalleled customer experience
- Optimise customer engagement touchpoints across all functions to maximise customer NPS scores
- Implement deployment processes that ensure products are delivered consistently, effectively and to required timescales
- Grow business organically by delivering industry leading propositions that customers want and need
- Implement a quality management system that permeates throughout the organisation.