- The Promoter is: Egress Software Technologies Ltd (company no. 6393598) whose registered office is at The White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London, EC1Y 8AF.
- This free prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Egress Software Technologies Ltd, its group companies, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation, promotion or judging of this prize draw are not permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this free prize draw.
- To enter this free prize draw you must vote for Egress in all nomiated three categories for the Computing Security Awards and foward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org (categories: 'Email Security Solution of the Year', 'Encryption Solution of the Year', and 'Security Company of the Year'). Both of these actions must be completed on or before 23:59pm on 27.11.20 in order to validly enter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from or for the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date and time for entry is 23:59pm on 27.11.20. After this time and date no further entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promotor for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this free prize draw and/or these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to this free prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter through the same method used for entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this free prize draw.
- There is one prize available to the winner which is as follows: Bose® SoundLink™ AE2 Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones with Built-In Microphone, Black/ Blue;The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available or will be offered. The prize is not transferable, and is subject to availability. The Promotor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software from all valid entries received prior to the closing time and date and which are verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date and the Promotor will notify them as to when and where the prize can be collected or delivered (as appropriate).
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from valid entries received prior to the closing time and date and which were verified by the Promotor and/or its agents.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with this free prize draw and its promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and county (where the latter is known to the Promotor) will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com. No further information about them will be provided.
- This free prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- This free prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Computing Security Awards - Vote for Egress (Terms & Conditions)
Related Industry news content
TAG Cyber interview: Human layer security with Egress CEO Tony Pepper
Find out why organisations need human layer security more than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top 20 takeaways from Human Layer Security Live
Find out the key insights from this year's most exciting human layer security event