Enhance client experience
Encrypted communications for professional services firms, including legal and accountancy
Leveraging government-certified encryption, Egress encryption services offer full assurance that sensitive information remains protected.
- Strengthen your information security by protecting both client and corporate data
- Send case files by encrypted email or share within a secure collaboration environment
- Expire third party access to case files and project documents once completed
- Always free for your third parties to use
Maintain legislative compliance
Streamline and secure data sharing processes according to SRA and other regulators' guidance on encryption
Combining enterprise encryption with sophisticated auditing and control functionality, Egress solutions offer comprehensive information security and visibility.
- Comply with industry, UK and international data protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act and the upcoming EU GDPR
- Email and file encryption for businesses, lawyers, barristers, accountants and consultants
- Prevent email hacking scams
- Comprehensive audit logs give you complete visibility over the actions taken with sensitive data
- Control what recipients can do with shared information, such as printing and forwarding content
Make file size no object
Paper files remain a major source of data breach for professional services firms
From email encryption and secure online collaboration, to secure managed file transfer, Egress enables you to share all forms of information securely.
- Secure all client and commercial data, regardless of file size or how you need to share it
- Replace costly couriers and improve information security
- Reduce the risk of an accidental breach by staff sending client and corporate data in error
Egress has enhanced the way we share confidential information. Not only does it provide a comprehensive solution for securing data – whether you’re sharing via email, large file transfer or removable media – it also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, removing the need for users to have multiple accounts on different systems depending on the type and size of the information being shared.
The new NY DFS 23 NYCRR 500 regulation requires all New York State-licensed financial services firms to protect customer data and reduce the risk of data breaches. Yet many of the traditional tools fo...Read More