Certified COTS encryption technology
Ensure staff can communicate sensitive information quickly and securely
Leveraging government-certified encryption, Egress encryption services offer full assurance that sensitive information remains protected.
- Encrypted communication solutions to support work with the MOD, other government organisations and supply chain contractors
- Maintain compliance with industry information security standards, as well as the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Integration with existing infrastructure and government networks, such as the RLI, provides a seamless user experience
Secure the supply chain
Maintain legislative compliance without impacting service delivery
Egress encryption services help you to work securely and effectively with public bodies, your supply chain and other approved third parties.
- Encrypt communications sent outside of government secure networks and connections, such as the RLI and SME contractors
- Send project information securely by email or share in a secure collaboration environment
- Control what recipients can do with shared information, for example printing and forwarding content
- Always free for your recipients to use
Protect large project files
Reduce risk by implementing a single platform for all secure information sharing
Featuring encrypted large file transfer and secure online collaboration, Egress solutions enable you to share all forms of electronic information securely.
- Secure sensitive data, regardless of file size or how you need to share it
- Replace costly couriers and improve information security
- Reduce the risk of an accidental data breach by staff and contractors
Egress enables us to communicate securely with our supply chain and network of third parties, regardless of their size and ability to access government secured networks. Of particular importance is being able to control what recipients can do with the information that's shared with them - for example forwarding, printing or copying information locally - and being able to access a detailed audit log of these actions. As a result, we are able to maintain full visibility and control over our data at all times.
Trial the software
We believe that using Egress for yourself is the best way to demonstrate how effective it can be. So why not contact us to set up a free software trial today?Sign up
Egress Secure Workspace - Datasheet
Egress eDiscovery and Analytics - Datasheet
Egress and EU GDPR compliance - Datasheet
Egress and GSuite - Datasheet
Egress in an Office 365 world - Datasheet
Egress Secure Email and File Transfer - Datasheet
Egress data privacy and risk management - Datasheet
Egress Risk-based Protection Proof of Value - Datasheet
Gartner lists Egress as an example vendor solution in the 'How to Choose between Enterprise DLP and Integrated DLP Approaches' research paper
Boston (U.S.) – January 2016 – Egress Software Technologies Inc. has been listed in the Gartner research paper ‘How to Choose between Enterprise DLP and Integrated DLP Appr...Read more
The NIACF brings together nuclear professionals from across the UK to discuss current information security issues, to provide solutions and understanding of the best practices within the nuclear secto...Read more