Comply with data protection legislation
Helping utility providers to protect customer and corporate data
Egress encryption services reduce the risk of a data breach incident and the resulting damaged business reputation and penalties.
- Maintain compliance with utility industry information security guidance and standards, as well as the Data Protection Act and EU GDPR
- Easy-to-use encryption for energy, gas and water providers
- Email and file encryption, and secure collaboration for utility companies
- Reduce the risk of employees causing an accidental breach by sending customer and coporate data in error
Provide end-to-end security
Reduce risk by implementing a integrated solutions for all secure information sharing
Combining encryption with sophisticated auditing and control functionality, Egress solutions offer comprehensive information security and visibility.
- Ensure only authorised recipients can access sensitive information
- Control what recipients can do with shared information,
for example printing and forwarding content
- Maintain complete visibility over who's accessing shared information and what they do with it via comprehensive audit logs
- Always free for your third parties to use
Streamline and secure data sharing processes
Enabling utility companies to protect all business communications
From email encryption and secure online collaboration, to secure managed file transfer, Egress enables you to share all forms of electronic information securely.
- Secure both customer and administrative data, regardless of file size or how you need to share it
- Encrypt customer data shared with Government, regulatory bodies, and credit and debt agencies
- Encrypt data shared internally, including payroll and HR document
One of the main reasons we chose Egress Email Encryption was due to its ability to simplify and streamline data protection. In addition, Egress not only allows us to secure sensitive information shared with external third parties, but also with internal users by allowing us to encrypt data stored at rest on Exchange.
One of the main reasons we chose Egress Email Encryption was due to its ability to simplify and streamline data protection. In addition, Egress not only allows us to secure sensitive information shared with external third parties but also with internal users by allowing us to encrypt data stored at rest on Exchange.
De software uitproberen
Wij geloven dat de beste manier om u de effectiviteit van Egress te tonen is om het uzelf te laten uitproberen. Neem dus vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een gratis proefversie van onze software!Registreren
Egress en GSuite - Datasheet
Egress in een Office 365 wereld - Datasheet
Egress - een platform voor gegevensprivacy en risicobeheer - Datasheet
Egress Secure Workspace - Datasheet
Egress en EU GDPR - Datasheet
Egress Email Encryption - Datasheet
Egress GDPR in a Box - Datasheet
Egress eDiscovery en Analytics - Datasheet
Boston, MA – September 26, 2018 – Egress Software Technologies, een gegevensbeveiligingsbedrijf dat ondernemingen helpt ongestructureerde gegevens te beschermen om aan de compliance-eisen ...Lees meer
The NIACF brings together nuclear professionals from across the UK to discuss current information security issues, to provide solutions and understanding of the best practices within the nuclear secto...Lees meer