Protect patients' sensitive data
Supporting healthcare professionals to maintain patient confidentiality and trust
Egress encryption services provide easy-to-use data protection, so staff can focus on delivering the highest standard of care.
- Enable healthcare organizations to securely share and collaborate on sensitive information, with external partners and care providers
- Maintain compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) which provides guidance on how healthcare providers handle, manage and share patient data in a secure manner
- Maintain compliance with The Healthcare Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act
- Avoid monetary fines and reputational damage as a result of high profile data breaches
Ensure end-to-end security
Control how your partner and third parties handle the information shared with them
Egress encryption services offer sophistic auditing and control functionality to protect information throughout the data sharing lifecycle.
- Ensure only authorised recipients can access sensitive information
- Control what recipients can do with shared information,
for example printing and forwarding content
- Maintain complete visibility over who's accessing shared information and what they do with it via comprehensive audit logs
- Always free for your third parties to use
A single platform for all employees
Reduce risk by implementing a single solution for all secure information sharing
From email encryption and secure online collaboration, to secure managed file transfer, Egress enables you to share all forms of electronic information securely.
- Secure both patient and administrative information, regardless of file size or how you need to share it
- Protect confidential data when working with third parties not using approved systems, such as insurance providers and emergency services and rescue services organizations
- Encrypt data shared internally, for example payroll and HR documents
Without Egress, we would have had to buy at least five different systems to meet our information sharing requirements – so it has provided a huge cost saving to us as an organisation. The fact that we’ve also managed to dramatically reduce the overall cost of ownership means that it’s a win-win all round!
De software uitproberen
Wij geloven dat de beste manier om u de effectiviteit van Egress te tonen is om het uzelf te laten uitproberen. Neem dus vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een gratis proefversie van onze software!Registreren
Gartner lists Egress as an example vendor solution in the 'How to Choose between Enterprise DLP and Integrated DLP Approaches' research paper
Boston (U.S.) – January 2016 – Egress Software Technologies Inc. has been listed in the Gartner research paper ‘How to Choose between Enterprise DLP and Integrated DLP Appr...Lees meer
The healthcare sector is now dominated by technology, which plays an ever-increasing role in the delivery of healthcare services. In particular, the use of mobile devices and cloud-hosted services are...Lees meer
The NIACF brings together nuclear professionals from across the UK to discuss current information security issues, to provide solutions and understanding of the best practices within the nuclear secto...Lees meer