Protect client data
Encrypted communications that strengthen client trust and business reputation
Certified to industry and government standards, Egress encryption services offer full assurance that sensitive information is protected.
- Enhance your information security by protecting sensitive information shared both internally and with all external partners, regardless of their size or IT set up
- Email encryption and secure collaboration for all financial institutions, including banks and building societies
- Reduce the risk of employees causing an accidental breach by sending electronic customer and corporate data in error
- Always free for your third parties to use
Maintain transparency and control
Helping banks and building societies to meet legislative compliance
Combining encryption with sophisticated auditing and control functionality, Egress solutions offer comprehensive information security and visibility.
- Comply with regulation including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act which requires organizations to manage, secure and report on there information sharing practices to customers and partners. Other regulation and regulatory bodies include:
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- PCI Data Security Standards
- The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Comprehensive audit logs and plaintext archiving give you complete visbility over the actions taken with sensitive information
- Control what recipients can do with shared data, for example printing and forwarding content
Secure all organizational communications
Supporting increased efficiency and reduced costs
From email encryption and secure online collaboration, to secure managed file transfer, Egress enables you to share all forms of electronic information securely.
- Enable employees, clients and partners to securely share and collaborate on all sensitive information, regardless of file size or how you need to work
- Easy-to-use encryption solutions make data protection and compliance accessible to all
- Message-level email encryption that integrates with TLS and other existing infrastructure to provide a seamless user experience
Ladbrokes selected Egress as part of a strategic long-term approach to data security designed to unify the way in which they share confidential information. Embracing Government accredited Cloud hosted encryption services, Ladbrokes are looking to enhance the security applied to personal data submitted through web forms, as well as offer end-users integrated email encryption, large file transfer and online collaboration functionality – all of which is centrally audited, enabling Ladbrokes to remain fully compliant.
De software uitproberen
Wij geloven dat de beste manier om u de effectiviteit van Egress te tonen is om het uzelf te laten uitproberen. Neem dus vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een gratis proefversie van onze software!Registreren
Gartner lists Egress as an example vendor solution in the 'How to Choose between Enterprise DLP and Integrated DLP Approaches' research paper
Boston (U.S.) – January 2016 – Egress Software Technologies Inc. has been listed in the Gartner research paper ‘How to Choose between Enterprise DLP and Integrated DLP Appr...Lees meer
The NIACF brings together nuclear professionals from across the UK to discuss current information security issues, to provide solutions and understanding of the best practices within the nuclear secto...Lees meer