Join our Customer Success team
The continued expansion of Egress’s UK sales organisation has resulted in the creation of a new role of Renewals Executive based at our headquarters in London (or flexible WFH).
As the company enters an exciting period of expansion this is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the team and support the global business to drive our customer retention goals across the Mid-Market.
The right candidate will have previous SalesForce Administration experience with excellent customer care and experience of working closely with Account Managers and Partner Teams.
- Responsible for all renewals, within their focused segmentation.
- Required to work with the account managers and the partner team when quoting on a renewals.
- Flag and forecast any changes to the customers current subscription – under-licensed or reduction in current subscription.
- Review accounts regularly to flag any accounts that could be at risk of not renewing, due to low usage, support issues etc.
- Review accounts and flag opportunities to expand or grow the customers current subscription.
- Responsible for legal documentation, ensuring the customer has our latest Ts & Cs.
- Work closely with our account managers, customer success, tech services. and support teams to make sure the customer is fully supported.
- Work on a mitigation plan for every risk renewal in partnership with customer success and account managers.
- Update CRM to make sure records are up to date.
- Work closely with marketing on a customer communications plan to make sure customers are kept up to date with new versions, new products etc.
- Develop contacts, to ensure we have multiple touchpoints, relationships, stakeholders across the business.
- Make improvements and come up with new ideas to support our existing customers.
- Interested in IT and emerging technologies.
- SalesForce Admin qualification and CPQ experience.
- Good at building customer relationships.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and able to work on own initiative and in a team.
- First class communication skills, written and oral, are essential.
- Computer literate – able to produce letters, e-mails, reports.
- Positive, self-motivated with a desire to grow and progress.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and target motivated.
- Drive and initiative.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.
Egress Software Technologies Limited – 12th Floor, The White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London, EC1Y 8AF, UK. Company number 06393598.
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Monthly socials paid for by the company
- Annually fully funded company kickoff
- Management / peer recognition programmes with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Flexible dress code
- Social pool league
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast, fruit and all the coffee you can drink
- Fully funded private medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 after your first year in the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- £2,000 employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- Egress perks portal and retail discount scheme