Your use of the Egress administrator portal (the Portal) is governed by the following terms.
- You must be an authorised administrative User of the Services that we provide to your organisation, able to access our services through the use of a subscription.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable, limited right to access the Portal for your organisation’s internal business purposes only. Access or use of the portal, or any information contained in it, for the benefit of a third-party is strictly prohibited.
- The Portal provides insight into your organisation and its Users’ activity. It may enable you to edit certain policy configurations or remediation treatments, or access information that may contain personal data. You are solely responsible for using these functions, features and data in accordance with: (a) applicable law; and (b) your organisation’s security, data privacy and employment policies.
- You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your log-in details and are responsible for all acts and omissions of anyone who accesses the Portal through their use (regardless of whether they are authorised or undertaken by you) unless they are caused by our breach of these terms or our agreement with your organisation. You must notify Us promptly if you are aware of unauthorised use.
- Except for the terms of our agreement with your organisation, the Portal and access to it is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, to the extent permitted by law.
- We do not guarantee or represent that the Portal’s content or functionality will always be complete or current, or that its availability, and access to it, will always be uninterrupted.
- Other than rights in your Content and Smart Data (as defined in our privacy notice) we or our licensors own all rights (including current and future developed intellectual property rights), title and interest in and to our services, software and the Portal. Except as set out in these terms we do not, and will not be deemed to, grant you any rights in or licences to any of the foregoing.
- You grant us a fully-paid up, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable (including through multiple tiers) right to use, modify, distribute and incorporate into our services, the Portal and software (without attribution of any kind) any suggestions, enhancement request, recommendations, proposals, correction or other feedback or information provided by you related to the operation or functionality of our services, the Portal or software (or any part of them). If you give us feedback relating to third-party software then you similarly grant Us the right to permit the relevant licensor to use, modify, distribute and incorporate into its products, software and services your feedback on the terms set out above.
- Egress and the power logo are registered trademarks of Egress Software Technologies IP Limited. All rights reserved.
- These terms are subject to, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim, action, dispute or proceeding arising out of, or related to these terms (including non-contractual disputes and claims).