We're looking for ambitious individuals who have two-to-five years' prior sales experience, ideally in security related SAAS or enterprise software businesses.
About Egress – A leader in human layer, SaaS delivered, contemporary data security.
Security and privacy are paramount when managing and controlling sensitive data. Whether it is emails containing private data shared with customers or engaging business partners with proposals, contracts, media files or documents, sensitive data should not fall into the wrong hands.
Yet to date, organisations have become frustrated with the multiple standalone tools that fail to provide top-level visibility and global control, which results in users bypassing security due to poor user experience and functionality. With a heightened threat posed by covert external attacks including malware and phishing, and insider threats like accidental and premeditated disclosure of data, plus the growing regulatory compliance burden from aggressively enforced GDPR, NYDFS, HIPAA, PCI, and FTC mandates, the stakes could not be higher.
To address this customer challenge, Egress offers an intelligent data security platform that allows the user the freedom to categorise and share unstructured data safely. The Platform allow companies to automatically discover, understand, secure and control the data they process and share.
Egress can help empower employees and citizens with high availability, easy to use and data sharing and collaboration services with unique Machine Learning automation capabilities for reducing risk in today’s cloud and mobile-centric business. Our industry proven, accredited technology is used across defence, financial services, government, healthcare and the wider enterprise, helping organisations secure data and manage breach risk at over 1500 enterprises world-wide.
As an account executive, you will work closely with the Inside sales leadership to convert inbound, add-on and self generated opportunities to successful customers. You will partner with our inside sales developers to land new business and expand our growing install base in mid markets for our SaaS solution portfolio. You are the confident, ambitious, and be customer-centric sales expert and aspire to the rewards at your fingertips with repeatable closed business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing an understanding of the client’s business challenges, data security regulatory concerns and advising them on ways in which Egress solutions can be used to address those challenges
- Utilise contemporary prospecting and networking tools to pin-point opportunities and prospect personas
- Administering inbound enquiries, qualifying and sending proposals and supporting literature out to existing customers
- Arranging and attending remote or on-site visits and meetings with existing customers, which includes travel as required
- Working with strategic alliance partners to engage new partner-led prospects where appropriate
- Promoting Egress products, services, training and professional services
- Leveraging the wider Egress expertise to underpin your success and growth
- Develop strategic account plans, and progressing opportunities through to closure
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system with accurate and truthful forecasting
- Researching the competitive landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues
- Actively participating in events and seminars, and sharing feedback and success stories to the business.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who have two-to-five years' prior sales experience, ideally in security related SAAS or Enterprise software businesses. You may have come from a pre-sales background and be looking to take the leap to direct sales, or have a strong track record in inside sales and are looking for a break-out role.
- You must have a passion for winning coupled with a keen interest in the application of security in a regulated business environment to solve regulatory compliance or digital transformation business challenges
- You must possess a natural communication style, and have outstanding interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced UK and US business culture
- Have a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team
- You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets
- Be a fast learner, capable of taking in technical concepts and convert them to compelling stories and use cases to prove our value
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.
Egress Software Technologies Limited – 12th Floor, The White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London, EC1Y 8AF, UK. Company number 06393598.
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Monthly socials paid for by the company
- Annually fully funded company kickoff
- Management / peer recognition programs with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Friday breakfast club
- Flexible dress code
- Wide variety of health insurance plan options
- Dental cover and vision plan
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Complimentary snacks, cold brew coffee on tap and soft drinks available
- 20 days annual leave
- 401 (K) with company contributions of 3%
- £2,000 ($ Equivalent) employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- TriNet benefits portal and pre-tax commuter benefits