Enabling multi-agency collaboration with public safety data
Helping you to securely work in partnership with citizens, other emergency services and public bodies
Public safety processes often require collection and sharing of sensitive data including PII and PHI. From encrypting inbound enquiries from the public, to secure collaboration with other emergency services providers, Egress encryption services enable secure sharing of information that drives cost-efficient public safety processes without risk of data leakage or misdirection.
- A single platform of encrypted communication solutions for emergency services that supports integrated service delivery including mobile
- Secure information shared with those unable to access government networks
- Encrypt safeguarding information and provide secure collaboration environments across multiple agencies, to secure citizen data at its most vulnerable time
- Always free for your recipients to use
Secure HIPAA, FERPA or CJIS data
Maintain legislative compliance without impacting service delivery
Leveraging government-certified encryption, Egress encryption services offer full assurance that sensitive information remains protected.
- A simplified and intuitive user experience that reduces the burden on staff and the risk posed to sensitive data
- Control what recipients can do with shared information, and mitigate sharing errors in high pressure situations, for example restricting printing and forwarding of content
- Comprehensive audit logs give you complete visibility over who's accessing shared information and what they do with it
- Comply with government standards and information security legislation, including HIPAA, FERPA, State-level data security and emerging privacy regulations.
Proven cost and efficiency savings
Streamline and secure data sharing processes
Egress encryption services replace insecure and costly data exchange mechanisms, such as plaintext email and couriers, opening citizen-engagement channels with privacy and trust
- Move inbound non-emergency public safety related enquiries and referrals online to reduce the burden on telephone operators
- Easy-to use email and file encryption for police, ambulance, paramedic, fire and rescue services and ambulance services
- Encrypt large files regardless of size and type, including CCTV footage and images
- Integration with existing infrastructure provides seamless encryption for all employees
Trial the software
We believe that using Egress for yourself is the best way to demonstrate how effective it can be. So why not contact us to set up a free software trial today?Sign up