Certified COTS encryption technology
Ensure staff can communicate sensitive information quickly and securely
Leveraging government-certified encryption, Egress encryption services offer full assurance that sensitive information remains protected.
- Encrypted communication solutions to support work with the MOD, other government organisations and supply chain contractors
- Maintain compliance with industry information security standards, as well as the Data Protection Act and the upcoming EU GDPR
- Integration with existing infrastructure and government networks, such as the RLI, provides a seamless user experience
Secure the supply chain
Maintain legislative compliance without impacting service delivery
Egress encryption services help you to work securely and effectively with public bodies, your supply chain and other approved third parties.
- Encrypt communications sent outside of government secure networks and connections, such as the RLI and SME contractors
- Send project information securely by email or share in a secure collaboration environment
- Control what recipients can do with shared information, for example printing and forwarding content
- Always free for your recipients to use
Protect large project files
Reduce risk by implementing a single platform for all secure information sharing
Featuring encrypted large file transfer and secure online collaboration, Egress solutions enable you to share all forms of electronic information securely.
- Secure sensitive data, regardless of file size or how you need to share it
- Replace costly couriers and improve information security
- Reduce the risk of an accidental data breach by staff and contractors
The new NY DFS 23 NYCRR 500 regulation requires all New York State-licensed financial services firms to protect customer data and reduce the risk of data breaches. Yet many of the traditional tools fo...Read More