How can we help you?
Egress fully supports our clients, wherever they may be based. From learning how to use our software, to answering any technical questions, you can find all you need to know in this section of the site.
New to Egress?
If you are new to Egress use the Support Centre to access a collection of resources to help get you started.
Want to share information securely?
Egress can help and the steps to getting started are simple. Delivered as a Software Service, we provide all your infrastructure so that you don’t need to worry about setting up or configuring any complicated servers.
- Download the free Egress Switch Client and install it on your PC
- Using the Client, sign-up for an Egress Account and confirm your email address.
- Create, share and manage secure Egress Switch packages from your desktop or a browser.
Because Egress is delivered as a Software Service you will need to sign-up for a subscription once your trial credits have been used up.
Need to open a secure email or access a shared file?
Accessing Egress Switch packages could not be easier. Once you have signed up for an account online, you can access your secure email or shared file via your web browser. Otherwise, install our free software and open the package on your desktop. It’s really that simple!
Looking for further information on how to use Egress? Take a look at our range of video tutorials, showing how to use Egress Switch.
Video tutorials include:
- Receiving a secure email for the first time using Egress Web Access
- How to send an encrypted email and large files using Microsoft Outlook
- Revoking access to an Egress Switch package using Sent Packages
- How to purchase Egress online
- How to view audit events centrally
- How to track encrypted information in real-time
Technical Knowledge Base
Our Knowledge Base is filled with commonly asked questions, answers and product information about Egress.
- First time users
- Existing Egress users
Egress product documentation
Download product manuals and other documentation in PDF format.
- Switch Secure Email and File Transfer
(soon to be Egress Email and File Protection)
- Egress Secure Workspace
If you need assistance with any of our services, then our support team is here to help you.
For whatever assistance you need, the best way to get in touch with someone who can help you is to log a support ticket. You can also contact us via online chat, if you wish to speak to someone directly. For all our options, or to view your current support tickets, please visit our contact support page.
Have you forgotten your password?
If you have forgotten your password, please log a support ticket and someone from our team will be in touch to get you back up and running again.