Security in the Cloud
Email encryption for Office 365 and G Suite
- Secure email made easy. Egress Email Encryption can combine with any Office 365 or G Suite environment.
- Use the Outlook desktop client? The Egress platform can deploy directly into Outlook via a fully customisable add-in. The add-in provides policy-based encryption for both internal and external recipients.
- Simplify the secure webmail user experience. The Egress platform offers customisation and policy-driven encryption via Office 365 and Chrome apps, for organisations needing simple secure communication when using Outlook Web Access or the Google Apps web client.
Flexible hosting options for security in the cloud
- Data encrypted at rest and in transit. Plus encryption at the desktop for securing inbox data and sent items.
- Flexible deployment options. Supports hybrid and fully-hosted environments.
- Real-time control. Manage access and audit all information leaving your organisation.
- Revoke access. Stop further access to information, even after it has left the G Suite or Office 365 environment.
- Support the mobile workforce. Using secure Egress mobile apps.
- Meet compliance requirements. Follow industry or government regulations regarding secure data exchange and reliably protect your data.
Authenticated access control
- Set up additional authentication protocols. Egress provides multiple ways to authenticate when accessing secure content or tying into existing authentication, including Active Directory via Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Support for Secure Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML) 2.0. Enabling easy integration with third-party identity and cloud SSO providers.