July 26th 2018 - NY DFS Cybersecurity Regulation: Are you ready for the September deadline?Jul 26, 2018
The new NY DFS 23 NYCRR 500 regulation requires all New York State-licensed financial services firms to protect customer data and reduce the risk of data breaches. Yet many of the traditional tools for data protection hamper fast-moving business.
With the September 3, 2018 deadline for compliance with 23 NYCRR 500 looming, this new webinar, presented by UHY and Egress Software, will present a user-centric, best practice approach to addressing 23 NYCRR 500 requirements, and showcase how real-life customers can collaborate and share data securely while driving business productivity.
Attend the webinar to learn how to:
- Get full visibility of shared sensitive data inside and outside the business at any time (500.06)
- Control, destroy, archive and search on shared data to minimize the data footprint without impacting conflicting regulations like SEC 17A4 and FTC controls (500.13)
- Teach users best practice, and avoid mistakes utilizing built-in AI and machine learning (500.14)
- Encrypt collaboration-heavy non-public financial services data in transit and at rest, without friction or complexity (500.15)
- Reduce the pain of audits with instant snapshots to meet risk assessment requirements
For more information about Egress, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-732-0746.