Location: Old Street, London
As a business that has recently implemented Salesforce.com we are looking for someone to play a key role in the development of the platform and creating integrations with other solutions to help Egress to continue to get the best return from Salesforce.com and enable our Sales and Marketing teams to their full potential. The main tasks of this role would fall into 3 broad categories
1. General usability improvements: E.g. changing the design and set up to make the system as user friendly as possible
2. Bug and error fixes: Being able to resolve issues fast when they occur and following processes to ensure changes are tested and bugs/errors are minimised
3. Larger Improvement Projects: bringing in new systems that may require significant development and planning for example integrating a new CTI system or setting up an ecommerce site that automates online bookings
Candidates should have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Salesforce Admin type role
• Experience building integrations using APIs and understanding of the Salesforce API
• Developed Salesforce flows
• Experience or some knowledge of Apex coding and building visualforce pages is preferable
• We also use the following technologies so experience in these is preferred: Marketo, Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Partner Community
Primarily this role will be assigned projects by the manager, but we are looking for candidates to show a level of scrutinisation around what they are working on and being able to show they can propose better, more efficient solutions when appropriate.
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
• 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
• Free breakfasts
• Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
• Work hard, play hard culture
• Pension scheme
• BUPA Private Health Cover
• Cycle to work discount scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
Egress is proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focussed environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities. Employees also enjoy free breakfasts and fruit, and top end coffee.