Field Marketing Manager
Location: Old Street, London
Egress is one of the UK's leading encryption services providers, providing award winning data security solutions to a range of clients - from small to large enterprise level organisations in both the private and public sectors. In the last three years, we have developed from a small company with big ideas, to having a multi-award winning status, a headcount of over 130 people and multiple offices across the UK and North America.
We are seeking a hands-on executive with outstanding marketing vision and strategy combined with solid management and leadership capabilities to drive our marketing efforts and build the Egress business. The candidate should have a track record of successfully formulating and executing strategic marketing growth initiatives and be knowledgeable in cloud technologies.
The Marketing Manager will identify market opportunities and develop, articulate, and implement go-to-market strategies across multiple industries. Working across functions and as a champion for the needs of the market in a fast-changing and dynamic growing company role will be a core member of the team reporting directly to the CMO.
The Marketing Manager’s success will be measured on the ability to translate the Egress brand and market opportunities into sustainable revenue growth. This position is an amalgam of strategic and tactical responsibilities and includes marketing strategy and tactical execution of the communication plan across branding, awareness and lead generation campaigns and deliverables.
- Responsible for go-to-market plan; including branding, product positioning, market entry strategy, channel development, marketing programs, communication strategy, and budget allocation and management.
- Work closely with global marketing, sales and customers to identify new market opportunities and trends.
- Conduct competitive and market opportunity analysis to provide direction, and make recommendations that drive company business strategy.
- Responsible to ensure the marketing strategy is aligned to the Global marketing efforts. Analyze results against global plans and budgets to ensure ROI, including implementation of processes to facility closed-loop marketing.
- Obtain and manage annual marketing budget, and establish measurable marketing goals aligned to the regional sales organization to attain corporate sales and profitability goals.
- Provide direction, support, and training to the sales and service organizations.
- Develop regional product requirements, and support the cross-functional international product launch process.
- Overall Experience: 6+ years High-tech experience with product management, product marketing, and marketing/corporate communications with a team management background.
- International, industry, product, and market knowledge required.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong customer focus and experience.
- Good network and understanding of analyst and press community.
- Direct experience bringing products or services to new markets.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work in a continually changing environment.
- Proven track record in growing an organization and driving results.
- Team player, ability to build, coach, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be a strategic thinker while applying creativity and innovation.
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
- 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
- Free breakfasts
- Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Pension scheme
- BUPA Private Health Cover
- Cycle to work discount scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
Egress is proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focussed environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities. Employees also enjoy free breakfasts and fruit, and top end coffee.