Customer Support Engineer
Location: Boston, USA
You will be responsible for delivering world-class technical support to a fast-growing customer base covering the public, financial and professional services sectors.
- Answering questions related to Egress products and services and escalating when necessary
- Promoting Egress products, services and training through educating and empowering our customer base
- Proactively looking for solutions to problems and proposing improvements if something could work better
- You have a passion for customer support
- You have a mathematical or scientific mind and have an ability to explain complex issues in simple terms
- You will possess outstanding interpersonal skills which help you to make decisions and solve problems both as a team but also independently
Technical skills and Experience
- Experience in customer-facing roles and helpdesk systems is a plus
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Exposure to the following technologies would be desirable:
-Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac and Mobile Operating systems
Full training in the company’s product portfolio will be provided to you.
This role is based in our Boston office.
Egress is proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focussed environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge!
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
- 18 days vacation (rising to 20 days in year two)
- 11 days holiday (MA)
- Benefits Supplement of $10,000 per year from which you can purchase Health, Dental, Vision and other insurance plans from a wide portfolio provided by our benefits partner Trinet
- 401k matching up to 3% of basic salary
- Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)