Channel Sales Executive
Location: London, UK
Egress is a market leader in security and encryption software, providing award winning data security solutions to a range of clients - from small to large enterprise level organisations in both the private and public sectors. In the last 3 years, we have developed from a small company with big ideas, to having a multi-award winning status, a headcount of 150 people and multiple offices across the UK and North America.
This is a unique opportunity to join a channel sales team and benefit from hands on training and mentoring. The ideal candidate will be handed their own partner accounts within the first year of employment.
The right candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone, with excellent customer service skills. Relationship building and face-to-face partner meetings and training will be key in this role.
The candidate must be driven to succeed, highly competitive and motivated to be the best in a fast-paced sales environment.
You will be targeted on generating leads and building pipeline with key Channel Partners and supporting the UK Channel Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Some sales experience in a fast paced sales and marketing environment
• Interested to grow a career in IT Sales and/or Marketing
• Positive, self-motivated and highly-determined person with desire to succeed
• Team player who enjoys a healthy competitive environment but is also reliable and able to work on own initiative
• Target driven
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, are essential
• Good persuasion, problem solving and negotiation skills
We are looking for ambitious individuals who have some sales experience, preferably in security related SAAS or Enterprise software businesses. You may be looking for a position straight out of university or have come from an inside sales role at a reseller or vendor and are looking to take a leap into channel sales.
• You must have a passion for networking, building strong relationships and working with channel partners (resellers/managed service providers) to drive new business
• You must possess a natural communication style, and have outstanding interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced UK and US business culture
• Have a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team
• You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets
• Be a fast learner, capable of taking in technical concepts and convert them to compelling stories and use cases to prove our value
• 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
• Free breakfasts
• Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
• Work hard, play hard culture
• Pension scheme
• BUPA Private Health Cover
• Cycle to work discount scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
Egress is proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focussed environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities. Employees also enjoy free breakfasts and fruit, and top end coffee.