Location: Old Street, London
Business Analyst - London
Egress is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a broad range of business initiatives. The role will involve engaging with customers at all levels to develop business requirements for specialist customer projects, as well as being part of Egress’ creative team developing products that will meet our customers’ future needs.
You will have had 5+ years’ experience as a BA working in various business sectors within both private and public-sector bodies. You will have extensive experience in Agile type deliveries and working with product owners to deliver Agile-based epics, user stories and acceptance criteria. Strong customer presentation skills are essential with extensive demonstrable experience working with business users at all levels within an organisation. The ability to interact with technical teams during the delivery process to ensure requirements are delivered as originally specified, is also essential.
Experience of business process modelling with a good understanding of web development, cloud and on-premise deployments is also required. An understanding of mail service platforms would be ideal but not essential.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with the following
• 5+ years as a BA
• Extensive experience in agile delivery
• Experience of using tools to track requirements (JIRA would be an advantage but not essential)
• A CV that demonstrates progression through BA role and that this is their primary focus
• Able to demonstrate how to establish Use Cases and User Stories
• Able to demonstrate experience of the full lifecycle from requirements through to implementation
• Knowledge of mail systems an advantage but not essential
• At least 4 years commercial experience in a Business Analyst capacity
• Working experience of business process modelling
• Extensive experience of producing business cases
• Well versed in dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
• 25 days annual leave (26 in your second year with Egress)
• Free breakfasts
• Monthly fully funded office socials (Trampolining, Bowling, Rounders, Sports Day, Pub Quiz, Board Games Night etc.)
• Work hard, play hard culture
• Pension scheme
• BUPA Private Health Cover
• Cycle to work discount scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)