Associate Marketing Programs Manager, North America
Location: Boston, USA
The Associate Marketing Programs Manager will report into the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for furthering Egress’ brand presence in cybersecurity markets, as well as contributing to programs that result in the acquisition of sales leads and opportunities across the North American market.
On a day-to-day basis, this will include significant responsibility in campaign management, product launches, content generation and curation, and general marketing support and projects.
- Work with Corporate Communications Manager and wider Communications Team to execute corporate marketing initiatives across North American regions
- Support quarterly, monthly and weekly corporate marketing plans, liaising closely with global marketing teams, to achieve an increase in leads and sales opportunities
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences
- Contribute to internal marketing and communications initiatives
- Coordinate, forecast, execute, and report on all campaign emails
- Work with the Marketing Director to identify and create tests to grow revenue from sales emails and campaigns
- Help develop content for Egress’ social media, field and email campaigns
- Monitor and analyze program performance to support effective ongoing activity
- Prepare weekly reports on performance
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years in a similar role (marketing / communications)
- Degree in Marketing / Communications (preferable)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in B2B software marketing, preferably in information security
- Experience with Marketo, our marketing automation system (required)
- Experience working within other marketing tools and software systems
- Experience writing and curating content to the highest standards
- Experience using video editing software to produce software demos, for example Camtasia (desirable)
- Self-starter who’s willing to take the initiative to achieve personal goals, while also working well within a team as required
- Strong project management / organisation skills
- Experience working for / with global companies (desired)
What rewards and benefits would I get in this role?
- 18 days vacation (rising to 20 days in year two)
- 11 days holiday (MA)
- Health, Dental and Vision plans fully funded up to a combined maximum of $12,500 per annum
- 401k matching up to 3% of basic salary
- Fully funded short-term and long-term Disability plans
- Life insurance cover of $500k
- AD&D insurance cover of $500k
- Car allowance of $500 / month
- Invite to our Annual Kick Off event in February (2x nights away in UK resort, team building activities, all meals and accommodation paid for)
We are a fast-growing technology company headquartered in London, UK. Having already established beachhead customers in the United States, considerable expansion of the American team is planned for 2019.
Egress is proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focussed environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.