One platform, one brand: Egress
We are excited to announce that as part of the next stage of our move to a ‘user-centric’ data security platform, we will be unifying our product portfolio under a single brand: Egress.
As a result, over the coming months, customers, prospects and partners will see the gradual retirement of the Switch brand from our products and communications in favour of Egress.
Why are we making this change?
As a fast-growth, innovative technology provider, we have always worked closely with our customers and partners to ensure we deliver data security solutions that provide real business value. This success has been based on our clear focus, both on user challenges and on delivering intuitive, easy-to-use encryption products that bridge the gap between end-users and data security.
Our move to ‘One platform, one brand’ by consolidating under the Egress brand forms a natural next step on this journey. It allows us to focus on doing two things very well:
- Deliver on our technology promise by providing the leading privacy and risk management services designed to help customers manage and protect unstructured data.
- Deliver clarity of message under a single global brand.
What changes can you expect to see?
The Switch brand has been an integral part of our business since we launched back in 2009, so its retirement will follow a carefully managed and phased approach. It is important that our customers and partners are aware of any planned changes, so they can expect to see the following over the coming months:
- Regular communications advising of any brand changes to the Egress platform.
- Updates to our corporate website and media channels.
- Modifications to product UI design to incorporate this branding change and enhance the user experience for our customers.
So, look out for these exciting updates soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like further information, feel free to contact us today.