Upgrade your email security strategy for CCPA
Take control of CCPA compliance
Egress helps organizations upgrade their email security strategy for CCPA compliance, preventing the litigation and huge penalties that put hard-earned reputations on the line. We do this by preventing breaches, protecting sensitive information, supporting data subject access requests (DSARs), and auditing email data flows for ongoing compliance.
Download your copy of our complimentary whitepaper to learn how CCPA will impact your organization's email security, and how Egress can help you comply with CCPA by preventing breaches, protecting data and fulfilling DSARs.
Prevent email data breaches
Stop misdirected emails and attachments with our Outlook plug-in, preventing CCPA breaches in real time.
- Detect incorrect email recipients
- Ensure correct files are attached
- Prevent sending of non-compliant emails
- Ensure Bcc field is utilized for mass emails
Protect regulated data
Send CCPA compliant emails and attachments, including large files, directly within Outlook.
- Automate intelligent and dynamic email security
- Apply message-level encryption to regulated data
- Enhance control using email recall, access restrictions, and watermarking
- Minimize friction for senders and recipients
Email audit and DSAR fulfillment
Understand data flows and areas of risk, conduct DSARs, and delete personal data across your organization’s email network.
- Generate compliance reports for corporate email network
- Detect areas of non-compliance
- Quickly fulfill DSARs for email data, including redaction of non-pertinent information
- Delete personal data from email network