Join our Marketing team in London
Egress Software Technologies are looking for a SEO Specialist to support on delivering website traffic growth and lead-generation through Search Engine optimisation.
We are an award-winning provider of Human Layer Security data security services designed to secure all forms of electronic information via a single platform. We’re a high-growth international company, and we’re proud that our award-winning technology is the very best in the business.
What would I be doing as an SEO Specialist?
As part of the Marketing function at Egress, we are looking to hire a specialist in SEO to spearhead organic traffic growth and drive organic inbound customer interest and sales pipeline. The role will be based in London, and will have a remit to drive SEO results across our current web footprint: UK, US, and Benelux. As the company grows, further countries will be covered by the successful candidate.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for top-to-bottom management of SEO campaigns, delivering our on-page and off-page SEO strategy globally. This includes, but is not limited to, defining goals, building keyword strategies and executing against plans to boost rankings and grow organic traffic and revenue.
The successful candidate will conduct site audits, undertake keyword research, submit new content ideas to the communications team, work hand-in-hand with our partner agency, and also work closely with our in-house PR team on outreach link-building activities.
- Monitoring SEO performance, and acting to drive engagement and conversions, e.g. visibility, indexing, ranking
- Running SEO regular audits and performance reviews to improve rankings
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs, managing and sharing regular reporting and insights
- Collaborating with the web team to implement technical & onsite SEO roadmap
- Collaborating with content teams on content creation and publication
- Working closely with the PR teams on outreach idea generation and delivery
- Staying abreast of (and sharing) changes in search engine signals and market share
- Working to align SEO efforts with PPC strategy and wider performance-marketing initiatives (e.g. Paid Social, Email Marketing)
Would I suit this role?
The chosen candidate will be an ambitious SEO expert, who is motivated, independent, curious, as well as very focused on data and results. The candidate will have demonstrated SEO experience, especially from link-building and outreach perspective. The candidate will understand the connections between activities in SEO and wider Marketing channels.
Skills & requirements:
- Have at least 2 years of hands-on SEO experience; technical SEO experience is required
- Experience managing international SEO campaigns for large brands, as well as managing multiple sites, locales and languages
- Experience of optimising high-traffic websites to obtain prominent search rankings for competitive and long-tail keywords
- Strong outreach experience, having delivered successful link-building campaigns
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and third-party keyword research and optimisation tools (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMrush, Authoritas, Screaming Frog, etc.).
- First-class analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable strategies
- Broad understanding of all digital marketing channels (PPC, Display, Social, etc.) is expected
- Experience at a B2B software company is preferred, but not essential
- Positivity, teamwork and being a part of our ever-expanding Marketing world is important!
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.
- Charity events
- Monthly staff socials funded by the company
- Annual fully-funded company Kick Off events
- An additional day of annual leave after your first year
- Flexible dress code
- Management / peer recognition schemes
- White Collar Factory perks including rooftop bar and running track
- Beer o'clock
- Pool league
- Free eye-care vouchers on completion of probation
- Free breakfasts
- Free fruit
- Fully-funded BUPA private health cover on completion of probation
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sports teams
- Cycle to work (discounted bike and equipment) scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- WCF discounts
- £2000 employee referral scheme
- RAC discounted breakdown cover
- Rush hair discount
- Contributory pension scheme (ER: 4%)
- BUPA perks
- Egress Perks portal (retail discount scheme)
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EPI) stock option scheme after 1 year's service
Our London office
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.