Egress Software Technologies provides industry and government-certified encryption and data security services that give you choice and control over how you securely share sensitive information. The Desktop Client squad is involved in the development of the Outlook Add-in that protects against human activated risk with email encryption.
We are happy to offer remote working with occasional travel to either our London Office (Old Street) or Sheffield office.
What you'll do
- Translating your solutions into code fluently
- Solving problems independently
- Collaborating effectively in a team to achieve big things together
- Understanding other people's code quickly when you are familiar with the language
- Persisting until you succeed
- Taking the lead when circumstances require
- Learning and teaching
- Curiosity and a growth mindset
- Sharing your knowledge
- Empathy for colleagues and users
- Contributing your perspective and valuing that of others
How you'll do it
Any experience in the following would be advantageous
- Unit testing; (NUnit//XUnit/Fluent assertions/ Specflow)
- Solid Principles, DRY, Design patterns
- Source control with Git
- Multithreaded development
- MSI installer (WIX)
- Azure experience
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and female representation, but we recognize that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.