Join our Marketing team in Boston
Marketing Director, NAM
Egress is a leading global SaaS company providing email encryption and award winning data security solutions to a range of clients - from small to large enterprise organisations in both the private and public sectors. In the last three years, we have developed from a small company with big ideas, to having a multi-award winning status, a headcount of over 130 people and multiple offices across the UK and North America.
We are seeking a hands-on marketer to drive our North American marketing efforts and build the Egress business across North America. The candidate should have a track record of successfully formulating and executing marketing programs to drive revenue growth for a growing SaaS company.
The Marketing Director, NAM will drive the implementation of our go-to-market strategies across multiple industries. Working across functions and as a champion for the needs of the market in a fast-changing and dynamic growing company role will be a core member of the North American team.
The Marketing Director’s success will be measured on the ability to translate the Egress brand and market opportunities into sustainable revenue growth. This position is a mix of strategic and tactical responsibilities and includes marketing strategy and tactical execution of demand generation and brand building campaigns and deliverables.
- Responsible for the execution of the N.America go-to-market plan; including demand generation, brand-building, product positioning, marketing communication strategy, and budget allocation and management.
- Design and drive the execution of multi-channel demand generation campaigns across key vertical segments that drive customer acquisition and client expansion. Programs drive revenue for mid-market and enterprise sales teams.
- Work closely with Corporate marketing, sales and customers to identify new market opportunities and trends.
- Responsible to ensure that N.America marketing programs are aligned to Global marketing efforts. Analyze results against local targets and budgets to ensure ROI, including implementation of processes to facility closed-loop marketing.
- Obtain and manage annual marketing budget, and establish measurable marketing goals aligned to the regional sales organization to attain corporate sales and profitability goals.
- Provide direction, support, and training to the sales and service organizations.
- Manage 1-3 N.America marketing staff
- Overall Experience: 5+ years marketing experience with a focus on demand generation and digital marketing.
- Experience with a fast-paced SaaS company, preferably within a global marketing organization.
- Knowledgeable of both modern Account-based Marketing (ABM) and high-velocity inbound demand generation
- Data-driven marketer, experience using data to drive decisions.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong customer focus and experience.
- Direct experience bringing products or services to new markets.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work in a continually changing environment.
- Proven track record in growing an organization and driving results.
- Team player, ability to build, coach, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be a strategic thinker while applying creativity and innovation.
- 20 days annual leave
- 11 days holiday (MA)
- Charity events
- Monthly staff socials funded by the company
- Annual fully-funded company Kick Off events
- An additional day of annual leave after your first year
- Flexible dress code
- Management / peer recognition schemes
- White Collar Factory perks including rooftop bar and running track
- Beer o'clock
- Pool league
- Free eye-care vouchers on completion of probation
- Free breakfasts
- Free fruit
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sports teams
- Cycle to work (discounted bike and equipment) scheme
- Health, Dental and Vision plans fully funded up to a combined maximum of $12,500 per annum
- £2000 employee referral scheme
- RAC discounted breakdown cover
- Contributory pension scheme (ER: 4%)
- Egress Perks portal (retail discount scheme)
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EPI) stock option scheme after 1 year's service
- 401k matching up to 3% of basic salary
- Fully-funded short-term and long-term Disability plans
- Life insurance cover
- AD&D insurance cover of $500k
- Car allowance of $500/month