Field Marketing Manager
Join our Marketing team in London
Field Marketing Manager
Egress is seeking a hands-on Field Marketing Manager with outstanding marketing vision and strategy combined with solid management and leadership capabilities to drive our marketing efforts in EMEA. The candidate should have a track record of successfully formulating and executing strategic marketing growth initiatives and be knowledgeable in cloud technologies.
The Marketing Manager will identify market opportunities and develop, articulate, and implement go-to-market strategies across multiple industries. Working across functions and as a champion for the needs of the market in a fast-changing and dynamic growing company role will be a core member of the team reporting directly to the CMO.
The Marketing Manager’s success will be measured on the ability to translate the Egress brand and market opportunities into sustainable revenue growth. This position is an amalgam of strategic and tactical responsibilities and includes marketing strategy and tactical execution of the communication plan across branding, awareness and lead generation campaigns and deliverables.
- Responsible for go-to-market plan, including branding, product positioning, market entry strategy, channel development, marketing programs, communication strategy, and budget allocation and management.
- Work closely with global marketing, sales and customers to identify new market opportunities and trends.
- Conduct competitive and market opportunity analysis to provide direction and make recommendations that drive company business strategy.
- Responsible to ensure the marketing strategy is aligned to the Global marketing efforts. Analyze results against global plans and budgets to ensure ROI, including implementation of processes to facility closed-loop marketing.
- Obtain and manage annual marketing budget and establish measurable marketing goals aligned to the regional sales organization to attain corporate sales and profitability goals.
- Provide direction, support, and training to the sales and service organizations.
- Develop regional product requirements and support the cross-functional international product launch process.
- Overall Experience: 4+ years High-tech experience with product management, product marketing, and marketing/corporate communications with a team management background.
- International, industry, product, and market knowledge required.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong customer focus and experience.
- Good network and understanding of analyst and press community.
- Direct experience bringing products or services to new markets.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work in a continually changing environment.
- Proven track record in growing an organization and driving results.
- Team player, ability to build, coach, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be a strategic thinker while applying creativity and innovation.
- Charity events
- Monthly staff socials funded by the company
- Annual fully-funded company Kick Off events
- An additional day of annual leave after your first year
- Flexible dress code
- Management / peer recognition schemes
- White Collar Factory perks including rooftop bar and running track
- Beer o'clock
- Pool league
- Free eye-care vouchers on completion of probation
- Free breakfasts
- Free fruit
- Fully-funded BUPA private health cover on completion of probation
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sports teams
- Cycle to work (discounted bike and equipment) scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- WCF discounts
- £2000 employee referral scheme
- RAC discounted breakdown cover
- Rush hair discount
- Contributory pension scheme (ER: 4%)
- BUPA perks
- Egress Perks portal (retail discount scheme)
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EPI) stock option scheme after 1 year's service
About our London office
Our London office is situated a one-minute walk from Old Street underground station, right on London's renowned Old Street Roundabout, which has become the centre of the city's tech industry over the last decade.