Digital Marketing Specialist
Join our Marketing team in Boston
About the role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Egress Software Technologies are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help deliver & execute demand generation and corporate marketing campaigns through paid digital advertising campaigns and strategies.
Egress Software Technologies is an award-winning provider of Human Layer Security data security services designed to secure all forms of electronic information via a single platform. Egress encryption services are currently used by businesses around the world across multiple sectors. We’re a high-growth international company, and we’re proud that our award-winning technology is the very best in the business.
As part of the global Marketing department at Egress, we are looking to hire a specialist in Paid Search, Paid Social and other paid digital marketing channels to spearhead lead generation and drive sales pipeline in partnership with our North America and EMEA demand gen teams, as well as our corporate marketing team. The role will be based in Boston, USA or London, UK, depending on the candidate.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for top-to-bottom management of our global paid media campaigns, namely hands-on day-to-day campaign management of prospecting and retargeting activities in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Facebook Ads Manager, among others.
- Designing and executing innovative digital marketing campaigns, in partnership with our Demand Generation teams in Boston and London, leveraging paid search, paid social, display advertising and beyond, to drive sales pipeline.
- Supporting verticalized ABM campaigns with digital paid media activities and tactics.
- Working with our Corporate Marketing team to plan and execute brand-focused campaigns focused on awareness and reach.
- Working closely with our SEO Specialist on a combined approach to SEO and PPC, to deliver optimal SERP outcomes across our keyword landscape, to ensure best SEM results.
- Analyzing in-flight campaign performance, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Manage spend against budget for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess progress against departmental objectives (KPIs & ROI)
- Working with Marketo (and other MarTech tools) to create landing pages and optimize user experience and web conversion points to drive results. An understanding of lead scoring and integration from Marketo to Salesforce is beneficial.
- Being open to trying new tactics to improve campaign performance, adopting a test-and-learn approach, and utilizing a test budget for new tactics.
- Staying up to date on all current industry trends, and participating in conversations around future direction, to ensure we are a best-in-class marketing department.
Am I a fit for this role?
Working closely with all parts of the Egress Marketing team, alongside our partner Digital agency, the chosen candidate will need to be a paid media expert, with hands-on experience across a range of platforms. The candidate will be motivated, independent, curious, as well as experienced with handling and processing data to inform actions & decisions.
The successful candidate will have proven success in delivering measurable marketing results, and stays abreast of industry trends, and will find ways to respond and capitalize on these trends for Egress. The candidate will understand the connections between activities across marketing channels, and use the Egress customer as the basis of their work and their decision making.
Skills & requirements:
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in B2B digital marketing, with core focus on paid.
- Proven expertise in setting up and optimizing campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager & Facebook Ads – both prospecting and retargeting.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user conversion journeys.
- Proficient in analyzing web performance using Google Analytics, and ideally in managing a Google Tag Manager workspace.
- Demonstrable understanding in cross-channel measurement, tracking and attribution.
- First-class analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable strategies.
- Excellence with MS Excel and data visualisation tools.
- Care about absolute attention to detail in all your outputs, such as emails, presentations, reports and documentation.
- Solid understanding of SEO is expected, ideally with experience of working closely with an SEO team.
- Be a self-starter keen to look for ideas to contribute to the marketing efforts, as well as be able to take direction from others in the department when appropriate.
- Positivity, teamwork and being a part of our ever-expanding Marketing squad is important!
- Must a strong communicator, both verbally and written.
- Experience at a B2B software company is preferred, but not essential.
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Monthly socials paid for by the company
- Annually fully funded company kickoff
- Management / peer recognition programs with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Friday breakfast club
- Flexible dress code
- Wide variety of health insurance plan options
- Dental cover and vision plan
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Complimentary snacks, cold brew coffee on tap and soft drinks available
- 20 days annual leave
- 401 (K) with company contributions of 3%
- £2,000 ($ Equivalent) employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- TriNet benefits portal and pre-tax commuter benefits