Customer Success Manager
Join our Customer Success team in Boston
Are you an experienced Customer Success Manager with extensive experience in the delivery and management of projects? Are you skilled in the delivery of SaaS solutions to customers across multiple business sectors. Do you understand the importance of Customer Success in a SaaS solution world? If so, then we want to talk to you.
Egress Software is one of the fastest growing Information Security technology companies in the UK. Now rapidly expanding into the US. Our sales growth has now led us to look to expand our UK Customer Success team into the US. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager based in Boston to service our US portfolio of clients and help grow the team.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success Management, you will be accountable for the delivery of all solutions to accounts allocated to you. You will work closely with our US sales executives to help plan and cost deliveries, and then manage those deliveries from end to end. You will work closely with our Technical Services colleagues who will be responsible for all the technical aspects of the delivery while you provide leadership, management and expert guidance to assist the customer in successfully deploying the solution into their organisation. Once Roll-Out has been completed you will continue to ensure that the solution you delivered meets the customer’s expectations and delivers the value Egress is renowned for.
You will be responsible for the on-going service relationship, highlighting value opportunities from the existing products and coordinate any troubleshooting activities. You will also work closely with the Account Management team to identify revenue opportunities to help them grow customer revenues from existing accounts.
As sales grow you will also be responsible for growing the US team and developing internal processes to meet increased demand.
Responsibilities will include:
The role will be based out of our US Office in Boston where the successful candidate will look after day to day Delivery and Post Sales Customer Success engagement management activities including:
Management and coordination of customer delivery activities:
- all planning and management of delivery activities using our proven in-house delivery methodology;
- being the main point of contact for customers during the delivery process - co-ordinating logistics and following up on action points assigned to both Egress and customer personnel;
- tracking and reporting on time expended against customer deliveries;
- managing risks and issues and developing mitigation strategies;
- providing updates to customers following deployment;
- coordinating, or providing support to the customer with, activities to ensure a successful roll-out of Egress products, and;
- continuously monitoring the effectiveness of the delivery process, suggesting improvements to all aspects of delivery as appropriate.
Post sales customer success activities:
- scheduling and undertaking of customer check-point meetings focused on product performance and alignment of the solution capabilities with the customer’s drivers and objectives;
- coordination of any remedial actions required to mitigate any issues raised by the customer;
- on-going growth of the Egress relationship with key customer stakeholders;
- identification and development of business opportunities;
- supporting the Account Manager in account activity awareness, and;
- optional quarterly attendance at Egress product and service reviews.
The successful candidate will:
- have a drive to deliver excellence
- have a proven track record in customer success management or exposure to environments that operate the principles of Customer Success
- be an ambitious Project Management professional with at least 6-8 years’ experience in project management, and excellent organisational, planning and interpersonal skills
- be a hands-on practitioner with at least 6-years of post-graduate project management experience in a B2B technical environment, preferably incorporating SAAS / Cloud solutions
- possess formal project management qualifications
Egress is a market leader in intelligent, human-layer data security. We are one of the fastest growing SaaS security vendors in the world - with our tech recently winning 'Security Innovation of the Year' year at the UK IT Industry Awards.
We secure 75,000,000 emails daily, over 5 million people use our software, and we have we have over 1,000 enterprise clients. We are not only well-established, but also very well-funded - allowing us to become one of the most successful security vendors in the world.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company, working hard and playing hard in equal measure. The atmosphere in our offices is friendly and supportive, with a competitive edge! We enjoy regular nights out and there are plenty of social activities including company funded team lunches and monthly activities.