Our Diversity and Belonging Forum is for everyone - just like our workplace.
Account Executive (UK)
As an account executive, you will work closely with the Inside sales team to convert inbound, add-on and self generated opportunities to successful customers.
As an account executive, you will work closely with the Inside sales team to convert inbound, add-on and self generated opportunities to successful customers. You will partner with our inside sales developers to land new business and expand our growing install base in mid markets for our SaaS solution portfolio. You are the confident, ambitious, and be customer-centric sales expert and aspire to the rewards at your fingertips with repeatable closed business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing an understanding of the client’s business needs, data security regulatory concerns and advising them on ways in which Egress solutions can be used to address those challenges
- Utilise contemporary prospecting and networking tools to pin-point opportunities and prospect personas
- Administering inbound enquiries, qualifying and sending proposals and supporting literature out to existing customers.
- Arranging and attending remote or on-site visits and meetings with existing customers, which includes travel as required.
- Working with strategic alliance partners to engage new partner-led prospects where appropriate.
- Promoting Egress products, services, training and professional services
- Leveraging the wider Egress expertise to underpin your success and growth.
- Develop strategic account plans and progressing opportunities through to closure.
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system with accurate and truthful forecasting.
- Researching the sector landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues
- Actively participating in events and seminars and sharing feedback and success stories to the business.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who have two-to-five years' prior sales experience, ideally in security related SAAS or Enterprise software businesses. You may have come from a pre-sales background and be looking to take the leap to direct sales or have a strong track record in inside sales and are looking for a break-out role.
- You must have a passion for winning coupled with a keen interest in the application of security in a regulated business environment to solve regulatory compliance or digital transformation business challenges.
- You must possess a natural communication style and have outstanding interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced UK and US business culture.
- Have a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- You should be motivated, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets.
- Be a fast learner, capable of taking in technical concepts and convert them to compelling stories and use cases to prove our value.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognise that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Monthly socials paid for by the company
- Annually fully funded company kickoff
- Management / peer recognition programmes with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Flexible dress code
- Social pool league
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast, fruit and all the coffee you can drink
- Fully funded private medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 after your first year in the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- £2,000 employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- Egress perks portal and retail discount scheme